Rumors have reported on the web for months regarding the latest iPhone 7, especially for its release date & how the new phone will look. The iPhone 7 is expected to launch in early September this year and probably accompanied by the iPhone 7 Plus. Here we are sharing some latest news on the iPhone 7 release date, price and features before its official launch.
Get Some Latest News
Apple has announced its Special Event of 2016 will take place on 7th September. The iPhone 7 is broadly expected to be the highlight of Tim Cook's keynote at the event, with the smartphone thought to be on sale from 16 September. Alongside the iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus, the Apple Watch 2 is supposed to launch, as well as new iPad Mini, iPad Air, Mac Book and iMac also.
Apple has now confirmed that its launch event will be on 7th September 2016. However, there is normally a gap between Apple unveiling its latest iPhone & the device going on sale. Just to simplify, this applies to the retail release, not the launch event. To be even more precise, it should happen on Friday, 16th September.
1) If we talk about the screen size, the device will run to feature a little bigger screen than its ancestors. The new iPhone will apparently feature 5.8 screen size with OLED display.
2) iPhone 7 will have improved 13-megapixel main iSight camera with 8 megapixels secondary one. Additionally, It has a dual-lens camera for greater contrast & low-light photography, but Apple was probably unsure as to whether or not, the technology would be available for a full rollout in iPhone 7 Plus. The dual-lens Pro version was built as a backup plan, to be published in limited numbers if production could not be climbed up to the level of iPhone 7 Plus. In this case, the 7 Plus would share the similar camera as iPhone 7. This will most possible change to better photos in low-light conditions, though it does mean that the protruding camera impact will be sticking around.
3) Apple's smartphones currently have just up to 128GB storage, with the 16GB entry level phone being universally considered too small for today's customers' needs. If the 256GB top-tier iPhone 7 situation plays out, it would see Apple scrap the 16GB version of the iPhone, with 32GB growing the new baseline.
4) iPhones could be waterproof- The patent describes a system for colour-balancing images taken underwater that raises those pictures. It would remove undesired tints without modifying the color of the water itself.
5) In addition to this possible evidence of the iPhone 7 will come in black and gold, rose gold & silver, rumors have also started to circulate that the iPhone 7 could come with a "digital crown", as seen on the Apple Watch.
6)Apple may completely be working on Bluetooth-based wireless earphones which would work without a headphone jack. The wireless headset could be revealed alongside the iPhone 7 in September.
7) The iPhone 7 may have no physical home button but an alternative, feature a touch sensitive pad controlled by 3D Touch technology.
8) The iPhone 7 could be one of the first and greatest smartphones to utilize the newest Gorilla Glass 5 from Corning.
9) The iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus could have Apple’s new A10 chipset that would give iPad Pro levels of performance to the devices.
10) The shady photos look to be taken immediately and without much thought to light or presentation. They show what is supposedly a new iPhone with a unique design.
11) Apple’s iPhone 7 could feature handwriting support, enabling people to use the Apple Pencil to write immediately in the Messaging app.
Prices for the latest iPhone 7 still have not been confirmed. Apple sent out invites Monday for a Sept. 7 product launch event that is publicly speculated to be the big unveiling of the further iPhone model.
Whenever iPhone 7 will be in the market, it's selling will be raised. And for that reason so many business owners looking for iPhone app development. If you want to take your business to the next level then you can hire iPhone app developers from the top app development company- Hyperlink Infosystem.