Why You Should Associated With Hyperlink Infosystem For Mobile Application Development!
Missed the movies of your favorite star? No worries, you will have a chance to watch it using the Hulu. This is a mobile device and desktop app which offers top rated shows movie (from NBC, Fox, ABC and other networks) and documentaries without requiring you to pay even a single centavo. Furthermore, the Hulu allows you to watch the said movies right at the comfort of your own homes. It will also give you a chance to get updated of some episodes that you missed. Hulu gets you notified for the latest or newest releases of your favorite shows that you can share with your friends. Hulu is not only about watching movies and shows; it is also about following the latest news and updates of your favorite stars.
Hulu’s success has given some people an idea in building an app like Hulu. To start it, you have to consider first the cost of developing the app like Hulu app. whatever the category you want, all mobile apps can either be simple, moderately complex or complex. Its complexity is gauged and determined by the different factors such as:
1. The Project Scale- the cost of the project in developing an app will depend on how complex it is. It is just like saying; the more complicated the project that you want to be developed, the higher will be its development cost.
2. Resources that should be used- If your budget is tight you can get the services of a freelancer whose professional fee will be about $50 to $200 per hour. On the other hand, if you want to hire a professional web developer, your development cost will surely put you at the edge.
3. Consider development from scratch against using templates- creating a winning website will cost you a fortune; hence, you should have a custom design decision. You should also see to it that the developer has already included the design cost in the project estimate. This will help reduce your development cost.
4. Salary of app developers- the salaries of a full-time senior web developer vary for every state. For instance, in the United States the cost will be about $100,000 annually; in the UK, it will be about $90,000 and in Eastern Europe countries it will be less than $40,000. It would then be advisable for you to lower your development cost by getting the services of an external team of app developer.
5. Licenses- cost in securing licenses also vary
Hulu has many viewers on more than 400 million internet connected devices which includes TVs, smartphones, gaming consoles and set-top boxes. However, Hulu is only available in the United States and its overseas territories.
Hyperlink Infosystem is the great creator of Mobile Applications on all the platforms. The app development for the app like Hulu needs perfect skill set and sharp knowledge of app development which exactly what we have in our developers. The cost to develop an app like Hulu is between $4,000 to $13,500 per platform. Contact us
for more details.