Give An Opportunity To Hyperlink Infosystem To Be Your Tech Partner And See The Difference.
LinkedIn is a social networking site which is business-oriented and is used for professional networking. It allows the users, the workers or employees and the employers, to create their profiles and connections by registering with the site. The user can invite anyone (can either be a site user or not) to become a connection. If the invitee chooses “I don’t know” or “Spam”, this will be counted against the person inviting. If he gets many ‘I don’t know” or “Spam” result, his account would be restricted or even closed.
These connections can be useful in the following ways:
1. It can serve as an introduction to the connection of connections
2. It can be used to find jobs, people and business opportunities that is recommended by a connection or connections
3. Employers can post job list or vacancies and search for potential applicants
4. The job seekers can check on the profile of the employer
5. Users can post their photos. They can also view photos of other users to help identification purposes
6. Allows the users to check on different companies for possible job openings. They can also get notifications about the new jobs available and offers available
7. Users can “like” and “congratulate” each other’s updates and new employments
8. Allows the users to visit their profile page
Developing an app like LinkedIn will give you a tough experience with your budget. The cost of an App like LinkedIn will depend on the features, the additional apps and add ons. As of now, there are already different kinds of apps to develop. These apps are group into different categories such as: food, lifestyle, sports and many more.
The different categories are
1. Static Functionality ($1,000 to $4,000)- this is the easiest to build and design. It is a good option for those who want a “simple” that displays basic information. This app just displays information that will never change. This app should be very appealing and should have an attractive design and a solid framework.
2. Data driven ($8,000-$15,000)- The database may be built in or can be connected with a remote database from other sources which can be presented to the user.
3. Game ($10,000 to $25,000)- more complex. It starts with the simple Atari type to a 3D Physics engine. The cost will take into consideration the design of the app which tends to be heavy and more complicated.
4. Custom Utility- this will take into consideration the functions of the phone like the camera, alarm clock or flash.
5. Additional Options are other features or add one’s that you like to add which can cause additional costs like the In App Purchasing, Web Services, Game Center and Share Capabilities
Hyperlink Infosystem is one of the leading company in Mobile App Industry which creates the best application of each type and on each platforms. As said before, LinkedIn is very popular Website to expand your professional network and it's app is getting the business to a whole new level so if you are planning to develop an app like LinkedIn then we can be your tech partner. The cost to develop an App like LinkedIn will be between $4,000 to $15,000 per platform based on the features and functionalities. Contact us
now for free quote.